Friday, July 13, 2007

honkin huge survey

(repost from myspace)

honkin huge survey

Current mood:happy

1. One of your scars, how did you get it?
All of mine are from surgeries, except one - thanks to my brother. We shared a room when we were little. I woke up after a nap to him throwing cars over our beds. (From one side of the room to the other.) One landed on my forehead, right by my eyebrow, and wouldn't stop bleeding, so I ended up getting 3 stitches. To this day I can't get my eyebrows even. (He thinks it's funny.)

2. What is on the walls in your room?
Um, nothing I guess. Curtains are up, but my pictures are still sitting on the floor. Can't figure out where to put them up.

3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep?
I breathe heavy. And I sleep walk. (I think. I just get clues when I wake up since I live alone.)

4. What type of music do you listen to?
Mixx 107.7 and Klove. I buy the fun stuff though, like Switchfoot, Killers, Newsboys, Rob Thomas.

5. Do you know what time you were born?
3:33 pm

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
To spend some quality time with my mom.

7. What do you miss?
My sanity.

8. What is/are your most prized possession(s)?
My house.

9. How tall are you?
5'11"

10. Do you get claustrophobic?
I'm too tall to get claustrophic. (My head stays above everyone else's.) :)

11. Do you get scared in the dark?
Yes.

12. When was the last time you cried and who was the person that made you cry?
I cry all the time. Not including songs ("He was walking her home...") or tv shows, it would have been when I left Kentucky last Saturday night. The why should be obvious.

13. What are you listening to?
Mixx 107.7. Journey is playing right now.

14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on a person?
whatever, it's never mattered to me.

15. What are you wearing?
pink shirt, brown pants, leopard print shoes

16. Coffee or energy drink?
coffee

17. Favorite pizza topping?
pineapple (Not JUST pineapple, but added to other toppings)

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Reece's Peanut Butter Cups

19. What's to your left?
a stack of "back-burner" work

20. What's to your right?
two piles of work I've completed (patents and trademarks)

21. What was the most meaningful gift you've ever received?
the jewelry my mom's given me

22. Do you act your age?
I think the ages I act average out to my actual age.

23. Are you double-jointed?
In my knees. (Like Barbie-doll knees.)

24. Favorite clothing brand?
Eddie Bauer (lots of talls!!)

25. Favorite perfume?
lavender spray

26. Do you have a pet right now?
Yes.

27. What kind are they?
Fuzzy kitty

28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person is leaving?
Only if they were coming back!

29. Can you count to 10 in another language?
Yes, espanol.

30. Say a number from one to one hundred.
22

31. Blondes or brunettes?
yes

32. What is the one number you call most often?
it's a tie between Jason, Nancy, and my mom. (Jason ususally calls me, so he's the one I talk to the most.)

33. What color is your mousepad?
black

34. Have you been out of the United States?
Yes. Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Netherlands, and England.

35. What's your favorite color of rose?
Pink or yellow, they're so pretty when they're dried.

36. Met anyone famous?
Does Scott Sliver count? (He thinks he's famous.)

37. First job?
Working at a summer camp in the Adirodack mountains

38. Ever done a prank call?
Yes.

39. What color are your eyes?
Blue and hazel, so they end up kinda green.

40. Have you ever had surgery?
6 times.

41. What were you doing before you filled this out?
eating lunch

42. What do you get complimented about most?
Lately? My boyfriend. (Very annoying.)

43. Do you like how you look?
Yup.

44. What do you want for your birthday?
Write this down - Brighton. (www.brighton.com)

45. How many kids do you want?
yes

46. Were you named after anyone?
My dad's secretary. (I was supposed to be Megan, but my mom lost the fight.)

47. Do you wish on stars?
Once in awhile on a falling star. I know God hears what I ask. :)

48 Do you have any celebrity crushes?
John Cusack *drool*

49. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Pantene - I buy the one that's in spanish. In English it's translated to "anti-sponge." LOL!

50. Do you like your handwriting?
yes

51. What is your favorite lunch meat?
smoked ham (not honey ham, too much sugar)

52. Any bad habits?
filling out surveys when I should get back to work.

53. Is your hair up or down?
down today

54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I would be friend with the "another person" but not sure if they'd be friends with me. :)

57. How do you release your anger?
I throw things. (At the ground, not at things or people.) I need a dart board.

60. What was your favorite toy as a child?
The doll house and furniture made up of stuff I made or found.

63. Do you use sarcasm?
Never. *snark snark*

64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese?
Baked Mac & Cheese

66. What are your nicknames?
Cy, Cyn, Adorkable (what Jason calls me)

68. What's your favorite TV show?
CSI

70. What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter.

71. Do you have all of your fingers and toes?
Yes, just checked.

72. Do you have a computer in your room?
On the 2nd floor.

73. Plans for tonight?
Driving to Kentucky.

74. What's the fastest you've gone in a car?
Probably around 90 on my way home from Florida. (I think the speed limit was 75, and I was following a couple of cars, so it wasn't that bad.)

75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions?
Sure. If you've got the time. :) (Get back to work!!)

76. What are you listening to?
Still, Mixx 107.7. Sounds like Richard Marx.

77. What is the last thing you drank?
Sprite Zero.

78. Last person you talked to or texted on the phone?
Jason. :)

79. The first thing you notice in a person?
Height

81. Favorite thing to hate?
What happened to 80? I hate that.

82. Favorite month of the year?
July

83. Favorite country?
USA, with Honduras being a close 2nd.

84. Favorite candy?
Guess... peanut butter cups

85. Favorite vacation?
Staying with my mom in Florida.

86. Favorite eye color?
yes

87. Favorite shoes?
loafers

88. Favorite fast food place?
Chick-fil-A

89. Favorite restaurant?
This changes all the time. Right now, City BBQ.

90. Do you like sushi?
I like the "easy" stuff, like the California spring roll. I know, wimpy.

91. The last thing you watched?
Sex and the City (It was one I haven't seen before, where Miranda meets Steve)

92. Favorite day of the year?
Any day I get to sleep in. (That would be maybe 5 days.)

93. Play any musical instruments?
Played. Flute and piccolo with a brief attempt at oboe and piano.

94. Republican or Democrat?
yes

97. What was the last thing you bought?
Roly Poly. (half of a number 29)

99. What book are you reading?
Ezekiel (wow, who did the numbering???)

100. Do you like anyone at the moment?
that guy who keeps calling me adorkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment