Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ready for another great adventure!

It's my pleasure to introduce to you the June 2010 Honduras team! From left to right - Jason, me, Gene, Caleb, Kyle, Kathy, Joyanna, Darleen, Rick, Mark and Gregg. Not pictured are Ron and David.

We've only gotten together a couple of times, but we've had a lot of fun each time. I think this is going to be a great group to spend a week with! We have high expectations of God doing great things and we share the excitement. :)

Please be praying for us as we build a house and reach out to the people in the area. We've done so much in our village that we're now helping our sister church reach out to the communities around them. It's been so awesome to see the church and the community grow - and to become part of the church family in El Quebracho, Honduras.

Here's some pictures from July 2008 when we built a house for a family that was about to go homeless. I believe the pictures are self-explanatory, so I'll limit the comments under the pictures.

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15b
Pastor Roberto and the family that lives in the house.

Please pray for Jason and I as we go on our next great adventure. We've had some additional challenges come up recently that will make the trip a little more difficult. We believe that God has gotten us to this point and He'll get us through! Please pray for strength and wisdom for us - for all of us going on this trip. 

Thank you! Dios le bendiga! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment