Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reliving an awesome concert

** Note these are unauthorized videos from the concert last night. ** (I feel I have to post that since there was a warning on the door that photos and videos from the concert last night were not authorized. For this reason, I'll post the videos here, instead of facebook or youtube - where they'd probably be removed.)

I went to the Make a Difference Tour last night with a friend, Cindy Biggs. Josh Gray opened, Toby Mac and his band, Diverse City came on next, then Michael W. Smith and Mac Powell (from Third Day) sang from a stage in the middle of the floor. Toby Mac and Max Lucado joined them. After this Third Day performed, followed by a World Vision intermission and then Michael W. Smith finished things up with Max Lucado closing everything out with all the artists singing at the end. It. Was. Awesome. :)

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite videos I captured last night. (My apologies that they're so short, they seem so much longer when you have your arms above your head trying to hold really still.)

Jason Gray getting one of his songs set up.

Toby Mac and Diverse City singing "I'm For You"

Toby Mac singing "Gone"
(one of my favorites of his)

Michael W. Smith, Toby Mac and Mac Powell singing
"Be In The Light" (by Charlie Peacock)

 Third Day singing "Gone"
(different "Gone" from Toby Mac video above) ;)

  Michael W. Smith singing "Mighty to Save"

Michael W. Smith, Toby Mac, Mac Powell, and Jason Gray
singing "City On Our Knees" and then the
end of "God Of This City" (by Chris Tomlin)

No comments:

Post a Comment