Sunday, February 13, 2011

Old blogs are so much fun!

I decided to jump in on one of those class action law suits against Vonage. I needed to know some specific details about when I requested to disconnect my service and how much they charged me after this. This happened in June of 2007, so the details are foggy. Thankfully I blogged this specific information due to my frustration with dealing with them. I actually printed my blog post as "proof" of the information I submitted. I can send them my link directly from myspace too so they can see that I didn't just create the blog post.

You know what else happened in June of 2007? I had just started dating Jason! I've been enjoying reading through some posts before and after we started dating. They're not part of this blog, so I decided I need to move them over. To view all these past-due blog posts, click on this link: http://jc-parsons.blogspot.com/search/label/myspace

(Disclaimer: a few pictures didn't show up due to the current blog layout. Hoping to change this soon, but it won't be tonight. My apologies. I'll repost a picture below to pique your interest though...)

No comments:

Post a Comment