Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wanna see our doggie?

So last week I pulled out my cell phone to show my coworkers pictures of Izzy (aka Iz, Izzers, and Baby Dog) and I started noticing something about all the pictures I had...

The day we got Izzy

On the lazy boy with her daddy

Riding on my lap in the car

On the other lazy boy waiting for Jason to come home

On the end of the bed

This is what I call the squish-face.

More squish-face (squished between daddy with the tan blanket and mommy with the pink blanket)

Really? Every picture I have is of Izzy sleeping? So I checked our photos from the trip to Florida and found more of snoozing Izzy...

In the front of the car (squirrel!)

In the back of the car (yes, she was sleeping)

In Florida

In the back of the car on the way home (yes, she was sleeping)

Another shot in the back of the car

Back in the front of the car
In Izzy's defense, on an 18-hour car ride there really isn't much for a dog to do other than sleep and wait for the next rest break. She did try to help me with su doku - if you count chewing on my pencil as helping.

Honestly our dog does A LOT more than sleep. She's part terrier (we think) and I swear she rarely slows down. If you've ever met her, I'm sure you'd testify to this.

I'm sorry, am I boring you?
All I can think is that the only time I get a chance to take a picture of Izzy is when she's holding still. And the only time she's holding still is when she's sleeping. I guess I need to start trying a bit hard of getting pictures of Izzers in her natural form - zipping around. Maybe video? (Stay tuned...)

No comments:

Post a Comment